In urban areas, transportation problems become more complicated everyday with increasing population. We carry out traffic engineering studies to create more viable cities and to produce sustainable solutions for transportation problems. Our main principle in traffic engineering is to provide guidance to the projects by using analytical methods in transportation investments.
The services we provide within the scope of this expertise are:
- Interchange and Corridor Studies with Traffic Micro-Simulation
- Level and Multi-level Interchange Geometric Design Projects
- Corridor Geometric Design Projects
- Traffic Circulation Plans
- Bicycle Road Arrangements
- Interchange Traffic Counts and Drone Recordings
- Signal Optimization
- Traffic Impact Assessment Analyses for Residential Facilities, Shopping Centers, Offices, Hotels, Hospitals, etc.
- Traffic Demand Forecast