The related rail system warehouse project of the tram line, which started its first voyage in 2017 in the corridor of Sekapark and Bus Station in Kocaeli's Izmit district and was extended to Plajyolu in 2019.
Within the scope of the work, the warehouse area and workshop building application projects, the projects of the route to connect the end of the Sekapark-Otogar Tram Line with the warehouse area, ground surveys, warehouse-workshop architectural, static, electrical, mechanical and electromechanical common and application projects, drainage and infrastructure displacement, etc. Preliminary and application projects have been prepared.
The warehouse area was designed in Yahyakaptan Street, at the end of the main line, on an area of approximately 30,000 m2 and with an additional 5,400 m2 workshop building. In the warehouse area consisting of 12 lines in total, it is planned to use 20 simple switchgears of R:25m with 1:4 inclination and to control all switches, including the switches on the main line, from the TCC control center located in the warehouse area.
Soil tests were carried out on the area where the project will be built. The N and N60 values of the samples taken from the drilled boreholes were examined.
- Province KOCAELİ
- Country Türkiye
Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality
Department of Transportation
- Work Schedule 2014-2015
Scope of the Work
- Preparation of 1/1.000 Scale Maps of Drainage, Infrastructure Displacement Projects
- Ground Survey Works
- Detail Measurements and Current Map Making
- Preparation of Architectural and Structural Design Projects
- Preparation of Electromagnetic Projects
- Preparation of Tender Dossier, Preparation of Survey and Quantity Reports
- Preparation of the Project Definition Album with a Three-dimensional Perspective